Gerald Hodges’ Social Presence
Gerald Hodges’ Measurables
- Outside Linebacker, Penn State
- 6’1″; 243 lbs; 32″ arm length; 9″ hands
- 4.78 (4.70 at PRO DAY) forty-yard dash; 35.5″ vertical; 119″ broad jump; 22 bench press reps
Gerald Hodges Profiles
- Gerald Hodges’ NFL.com Profile – Started college career as a safety; solid coverage of RBs and TEs and sound in zone; has some downhill speed; only average size; doesn’t consistently take advantage of interception chances; can be juked; not especially effective taking on blitz-pickup blocker.
- Gerald Hodges’ National Football Post Profile – Fluid in coverage; uses quickness to avoid blocks; can hold his ground against blocks, then shed and make tackles; needs to be technically proficient to be effective; should excel on special teams.
- Gerald Hodges’ WalterFootball.com Profile – Very productive in college with two seasons of 100+ tackles, leading the team; potential to be a three-down linebacker.
- Gerald Hodges’ NFL Draft Scout Profile – Can deliver pop at contact; lean frame doesn’t figure to get much bigger; can get hung up on blocks at point of attack.
- Penn State Bio