Jeff Baca’ Social Presence
Jeff Baca’ Measurables
- Guard, UCLA
- 6’3″; 302 lbs; 34 1/4″ arm length; 9 3/4″ hands
- 5.03 (4.98 PRO DAY) forty-yard dash; 4.44 twenty-yard shuttle; 7.26 three-cone drill; 26.5″ vertical; 8’4″ broad jump; 28 bench press reps;
Jeff Baca Profiles
- Jeff Baca’s NFL.com Profile – Tenacious blocker with strong punch; recognizes and redirects blitzers; knows how to assist fellow linemen in pass protection; attacks on run blocking and good mobility for pulling; had 25 starts at guard and 20 at tackle; average size and height; can be bull-rushed.
- Jeff Baca’s National Football Post Profile – Can sustain his blocks; lacks the foot quickness to protect the edge; poor lower body flexibility; struggles to get strong push off line of scrimmage on run blocks; needs to consistently maintain technique.
- Jeff Baca’s WalterFootball.com Profile – Broke an ankle in spring practice in 2011 but only missed one game and was a starter.
- Jeff Baca’s NFL Draft Scout Profile – Light, nimble feet; strong effort play-in and play-out; anticipates defenders and squares up in space; tends to get too upright in pass protection; unable to consistently move opponents; too often allows defenders to get to his frame.
- Jeff Baca’s College Bio