Everett Dawkins’ Social Presence
Everett Dawkins’ Measurables
- Defensive Tackle, Florida State
- 6’2″; 292 lbs; 32 3/4″ arm length; 10 3/8″ hands
- 5.06 (5.0 PRO DAY) forty-yard dash; 4.88 twenty-yard shuttle; 7.61 three-cone drill; 30″ vertical; 103″ broad jump; 23 bench press reps
Everett Dawkins Profiles
- Everett Dawkins’ NFL.com Profile – Quick & penetrating with explosive first step; low center of gravity; quick feet and agile; nice inside swim & outside rip moves; good in backside pursuit; sometimes plays out of control; does not have elite size or strength; can get overpowered at point of attack.
- Everett Dawkins’ National Football Post Profile – Has strong hands and flexibility to play with leverage; good bull rush and quick spin move; good hand use and leverage in run defense; can chase down the ball carrier along the line of scrimmage; undersized; not great at shooting the gap and getting backfield penetration; must prove he can handle double teams.
- Everett Dawkins’ WalterFootball.com Profile – Has some quickness as a gap penetrator and looks like a potential backup in a 4-3 defense in the NFL.
- Everett Dawkins’ NFL Draft Scout Profile – Good at maintaining low leverage on contact; consistently gets hands into opponent’s frame; uses quick hands and nice spin move to get by offensivel linemen; above average closing burst; good awareness as run defender; gets locked up often; needs to diversify moves, relies too much on spin move.
- Everett Dawkins College Bio