Minnesota Vikings Chat Podcast – Episode 11
During the 11th episode of the Minnesota Vikings Chat podcast, David discusses Erin Henderson‘s game and the appropriate level of respect he should be given as well as reviewing the Vikings current linebacking corps and their 40 yard dash times to determine who might be best suited to play middle linebacker in the team’s Cover 2 defense.
David briefly rants about how sports reporters cover their asses when they make mistakes.
He also chats about Joe Webb‘s switch back to wide receiver, how his time studying the quarterback position might help him in that transition.
David notes that Chris Kluwe has found another job that probably suits him well, he speculates on what the Green Bay Packers reality show Cheeseheads might be like and closes with an ode to the Metrodome and a few thoughts on the Vikings new stadium design.
- Erin Henderson’s Pissed He’s Getting No Respect
- Vikings Linebacker 40 Times
- E.J. Henderson – 4.80 Combine 40 yard dash
- Jasper Brinkley – 4.67 Combine 40 yard dash
- Chad Greenway – 4.76 Combine 40 yard dash
- Erin Henderson – 4.73 Combine 40 yard dash
- Audie Cole – 4.76 Combine 40 yard dash
- Tyrone McKenzie – 4.76 Combine 40 yard dash
- Marvin Mitchell – 4.87 Combine 40 yard dash
- Larry Dean – 4.50 Combine 40 yard dash
- 5’11”, 226 lbs
- Gerald Hodges – 4.78 Combine 40 yard dash (4.70 PRO DAY)
- Michael Mauti – 4.79 40 yard dash – Don’t know when or where, probably not at the combine
- Coming off an ACL
- Kevin Seifert’s CYA Line
- Joe Webb switched back to WR
- Chris Kluwe signs with Ray Guy’s team
- Packer’s Fans Get Their Own Reality Show
- Vikings Stadium Design
Joe Webb College Highlights
What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Your Podcast Hosts
DAVID ERICKSON – Podcast host and publisher of MinnesotaVikingsChat.com & strategic marketing professional
RICK BIRMINGHAM – Development director at Neighbors, Inc.
ADRIAN PERRYMAN – Owner, Events By MV