The Minnesota Vikings Twitter chat occurs during every Vikings game, for the length of the game. Vikings games typically start at Noon Central Standard Time. Use the #VikingsChat hashtag to participate. If you’ve never participated in a Twitter Chat, this is what you’ll need:
- A Twitter Account – If you don’t already have one, go to Twitter.com and sign up for one; they’re free.
- TweetChat.com – Sign into TweetChat.com using your Twitter account (you’ll be asked to allow the application to access your Twitter account).
- Chats begin at kickoff and last throughout the game.
- Use the #VikingsChat hashtag – Type VikingsChat into the hashtag text box on TweetChat.
- Join the conversation – Start tweeting! Ask a question. Respond to someone else. Retweet.
Here’s a video that explains how to participate in a Twitter chat: