Unsolicited Advice: PSA To Keep The Vikings Warm
Because I want to give the Vikings every advantage Monday night at TCF Bank Stadium against the Chicago Bears during their first outdoor home game in nearly thirty years, I thought I’d offer the Vikings players some unsolicited advice about how to keep warm during the game. PSA: Vikings At TCF Bank Stadium from vikingschat.
Different strokes for different folks!
I was out there in our 17″ of snow that took down the Hubert H Humphrey Metrodome.
1. Wickable shirts- necessary!
2. No baby powder
3. Ski socks YES!
4. Footwarmers- never tried ’em, probably never will. See #6.
5. Handwarmers- not necessary see #7.
6. Warm boots, not cleats when there is a ton of snow. Just be warm, don’t be the guy who has to quit with the cold feet.
7. Gloves- Good winter gloves, no football gloves ever. Warmth!
8. Head gear- just a hat. Maybe a neck gator, no freaky masks designed to intimidate.