Daily Chat: Top Ten Vikings Posts Of 2010
It’s always interesting to go back and look at the stats for the past year to see what turned out to be the most popular blog posts. In our case, since the Minnesota Vikings Chat blog launched in August, 2010, we have only half a year’s worth of traffic from which to determine the most popular posts. Nevertheless, here they are:
- Kyle Vanden Bosch’s Evil Red Eyes – This is not too surprising, since his red eyes are probably going to be commented upon by anyone who covers a Lions game. Besides, they’re pretty freaky.
- Vikings vs. Eagles Highlights – This is surprising, since it was only the last game the Vikings played. But it was a shocking upset and Joe Webb‘s first start, so I guess there was a lot of interest in that.
- Hitler Freaks Out Over Moss’ Release – Humor always works.
- Interior Metrodome Collapse Video – Also unsurprising. Disaster always works, too.
- Kendra Wilkinson, Hank Baskett’s Wife – Also, also unsurprising. Sexy always works.
- Hank Baskett Highlights – Hank’s just along for the ride.
- Deconstructing The Childress Era – Finally, something I actually wrote!
- Bryant McKinnie’s Dislocated Finger – Back to your regularly-scheduled programming. More shock value.
- TONIGHT ONLY: 84 Cent Punch Pizzas! – Or just plain value.
- Tripping Icarus – The list just wouldn’t be complete if Chris Kluwe wasn’t on it.
Leave a Comment